Recognize HIStory
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Recognize HIStory

Michael Jackson Forum und Archiv

StartseitePortalGalerieAnmeldenLogin

RADIO MUSIC AWARDS

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
wendy
Admin
Admin
wendy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1679

RADIO MUSIC AWARDS Empty
BeitragThema: RADIO MUSIC AWARDS   RADIO MUSIC AWARDS EmptySo 19 Sep 2010 - 13:17

27th October, 2003

Michael Jackson Introduces ´What More Can I Give´ Video At The Radio Music Awards

Beyonce Knowles begins introduction of Michael Jackson:

Taking the stage with a smile she begins, ´I am honored to be here tonight to introduce a music Icon. As a little girl, groovin´ to his music, I like millions around the world, tried to mimic his unique and thrilling singing and dancing. He´s still doing it! But today what I am trying to mimic is his passion for helping others. It is an example for all of us. He believes we can really change the world and he´s doing it. He still remains the biggest selling recording artist in the history of music. **begin applause and screams** The king of pop! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome artist and humanitarian, MICHAEL JACKSON!" **you rock my world plays in the background**
Michael enters wearing a black satin shirt & velvet pants with two belts, One silver and the other one silver and sparkly with matching sparkly shin guards and boots. ** the crowd is standing, yelling, clapping** Michael embraces Beyonce and moves center stage. Smiling the entire time. **cut to enthusiastic crowd, applauding vigorously** Michael bows graciously and laughs.

Michael speaks:

"I want to say thank you for your love, your support, all that you´ve done. I´m very honored to be here tonight. ´We Are The World´ was a project we did to feed people all around the globe who were starving. As you know it was a huge success. ´We Are The World´. This time the time has come for the sequel to ´We Are The World´ to express our feelings and hopes and lift those who need it most.

It´s been two years, a very long time, but with over 100 people participating and donating their per records, this project together finally arrived. It couldn´t have happened without you all(pointing to audience). It couldn´t have happened without Beyonce, she´s on there. A lot of artists (I love this woman here -she´s lovely (Beyonce) Incredibly talented artists that helped in creating this song that I wrote. Two years ago we survived a terrorist attack that not only changed our country, but the entire world. (I love you more).

We will never forget (I love you more) that terrible tragedy that brought us together and finally brought this project together. Producing this song was a miracle in itself. Here is a video showing some of the highlights of the moving collaboration, and tonight you will experience it here first. Thank you to Radio Music Awards for giving us the opportunity to bring it to the world. I hope that once again we can set out on a mission to lead the world on a path of harmony by asking ourselves every day ´What More Can I Give´?

The video begins to play........

Quelle: MJJForum.com
[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um diesen Link sehen zu können]
Nach oben Nach unten
https://recognize-history.forumieren.de

RADIO MUSIC AWARDS
Seite 1 von 1